View, Track, and Manage your Campaigns in one convenient location.
The Campaigns Manager brings together all of the important information about your Campaigns. To access the Campaigns Manager, log in to your mySD Account and select "Campaigns" from the main top navigation menu.
View Each of Your Campaigns in Quick View
In the Campaigns Manager, each Campaign has an individual Quick View row where you can see the most important information and settings for that particular Campaign, including:
- Campaign Name and Campaign Tracking Number
- Campaign Status and Update Campaign Status link to Pause or Enable your Campaign
- Leads Received All Time and link to view them in the Lead Manager
- Leads Received Last 30 Days and link to view them in the Lead Manager
- Missed Opportunities to indicate how many Leads were available in our system within the Last 7 Days in your Service Category and Service Area.
- Phone Leads Cost Per Lead and Edit link to increase or decrease your Cost Per Lead
- Remember that your Campaigns use the Cost Per Lead you're willing to pay for each Lead to compete for Leads in your Service Area.
- Form Leads Subcategories and Cost Per Lead – allows you to Enable Marketplace Form Leads (in limited Service Categories only) and specify which Service Subcategories you'd like Form Leads in and individually set their Cost Per Lead.
- Service Area Zip Codes abbreviated list and Edit link to see all zips and make changes
- Lead Delivery & Notifications Settings and Edit link to see settings and make changes
Note: If you log in using a Manager Account (for users managing multiple companies), you will see an additional label indicating the associated Company Name of each Campaign.
Filter, Sort, and Search Campaigns
The top of the Campaigns Manager always displays a Plain-English description of which of your Campaigns you're currently viewing and which Filters are active.
Filter by Campaign Status (Paused, Enabled, Canceled) and by Service Category to limit your view to just the Campaigns that match those criteria.
Search Campaigns by Keyword to quickly find Campaigns matching those search terms.
The Sort feature allows you to choose the order in which Campaigns are listed.
By default, you will see all Enabled and Paused Campaigns across all your Service Categories, sorted by the most Leads received in the last 30 days.
Learn more about Filtering Your Campaigns.
Note: If you log in using a Manager Account (for Users managing multiple companies), you have an additional option to Filter by Client. This is a multi-select tool that will allow you to display Campaigns associated to one or more Clients under your Account.
Adjust Your Cost Per Lead
A Campaign's Cost Per Lead (CPL) determines how much you pay for each Billable Lead generated from that Campaign. You determine the CPL for each Campaign.
In general, increasing the CPL results in an increase in Lead Volume, while decreasing will reduce the number of Leads you can expect to receive. A recommended range will be displayed next to the Cost Per Lead field for each Service Category.
To adjust your Cost Per Lead, click the Edit link in the Phone Leads or Forms Leads sections in Campaign Quick View or use the Bulk Edit feature to edit multiple Campaigns at once.
Update Lead Delivery & Notification Settings
To edit Lead Delivery on a per Campaign basis, locate the Campaign you wish to change in the Campaigns Manager and click the Edit button in the “Lead Delivery & Notifications” section. A pop-up will appear which allows you to change the forwarding phone number, email address, Displayed Caller ID preferences, and more.
You can also update Lead Delivery & Notifications for multiple Campaigns by using the Bulk Edit feature, described in more detail lower on this page.
Learn More about Lead Delivery Settings
Adjust Campaign Status
The Campaign Status indicates whether or not a given Campaign is currently being advertised and competing for Leads. The Campaign Status can either be Enabled, Paused, or Canceled. To make changes to the status of a Campaign, click the "Update Status" button in the Campaign's Quick View.
Note: Frequently updating your Campaign Status can have an adverse effect on the performance of your Campaigns and will result in lower Lead Volume.
Learn More about How to Pause or Enable a Campaign
Bulk Edit Campaigns
Many of the above Campaign settings can be modified on multiple Campaigns at once, saving you time when you need to make a change across multiple Campaigns. Examples of items available for Bulk Edit:
- Caller ID Preference
- Call Recording & Lead Review Preferences
- Cost Per Lead (only available across a single Service Category)
- Phone Lead Delivery Settings
- Form Lead Delivery Settings
- Campaign Status
To use the Bulk Edit tool, check the boxes to the left of the Campaign Name for the Campaigns you want to Bulk Edit, then click the "Bulk Edit Selected Campaigns" link at the top of the Campaigns list. You can also Select All Campaigns using the "Select All" checkbox.
Learn More about the Bulk Edit feature
Need Additional Campaigns?
If you have multiple locations or work in multiple Service Categories but don't yet advertise all of them with Service Direct, an easy way to grow your account with us is to build additional Campaigns.
To discuss or request new Campaigns you can get in touch with our Support Team!