Adjust Campaign Settings for multiple Campaigns at once with Bulk Edit.
Many Campaign settings can be modified on multiple Campaigns at once, saving you time when you need to make a change across Campaigns. Examples of items available for Bulk Edit:
- Caller ID Preference
- Call Recording & Lead Review Preferences
- Cost Per Lead (only available across a single Service Category)
- Phone Lead Delivery Settings
- Form Lead Delivery Settings
- Campaign Status
To use the Bulk Edit tool, check the boxes to the left of the Campaign Name for the Campaigns you want to Bulk Edit, then click the "Bulk Edit Selected Campaigns" link at the top of the Campaigns list. You can also Select All Campaigns using the "Select All" checkbox.
Bulk Edit Caller ID Preference
Caller ID is flexible, based on your needs. You can choose to see the default Caller ID information of the incoming caller, or you may choose to see the SD Lead Caller ID Number if you want to quickly recognize a Service Direct Lead caller.
After you've selected your Campaigns to Bulk Edit, click the "Caller ID" option in the Edit Type dropdown menu to see the following popup screens:
Show the Phone Lead's Caller ID as the Displayed Caller ID
The information provided by the caller to the telephone company will be displayed on your incoming Leads. Keep in mind, this is controlled by the caller and the telephone provider, not Service Direct.
Show the SD Lead Caller ID Number (512) 877-3656 as Displayed Caller ID
Selecting this option means all incoming SD Leads will show the same Displayed Caller ID Number when you or your team is answering the phone. This allows you to immediately identify the incoming call is from Service Direct.
Bulk Edit Call Recording & Lead Review Preference
Included with your mySD Account is unlimited Call Recording. We will record every incoming Phone Lead so you can easily playback previously received calls.
After you've selected your Campaigns to Bulk Edit, click the "Call Recording & Lead Review" option in the Edit Type dropdown menu to make your edits on the popup screens.
Note: While Call Recording is optional, you must have Call Recording enabled in order to be eligible for Lead Review
Bulk Edit Cost Per Lead (CPL)
Note: Because CPL differs by Service Category, this option is only available when selecting multiple Campaigns of the same Service Category.
After you've selected your Campaigns to Bulk Edit, click the "Cost Per Lead" option in the Edit Type dropdown menu.
In the following popup screens you will see each Campaign and associated CPL that you've selected for Bulk Edit.
Then, you can enter a new CPL in the "New Cost Per Lead" input field to apply to these Campaigns.
Then click "Continue to Confirmation Screen" where you can review your changes before clicking "Bulk Update Campaigns" to lock in your new CPL update.
Bulk Edit Lead Delivery Settings
After you've selected your Campaigns to Bulk Edit, click the "Phone Lead Delivery Settings" or "Form Lead Delivery Settings" option in the Edit Type dropdown menu.
For each Campaign, there are two Lead Delivery Settings: one for Phone Leads and the other for Form Leads. With Bulk Edit, you can adjust the emails and phone numbers that receive Leads. Some important things to note about Bulk Editing your Lead Delivery Settings:
- Bulk Edits for both phone numbers and emails replace the current settings. Make sure to add the current phone number and/or email address if you would like to keep your existing setting and add additional ones.
- Keep in mind for Phone Leads with multiple forwarding phone numbers, all phones will ring at once and the first phone to take action (including sending to voicemail) will "receive" the Lead.
- You may also adjust your SMS Notifications here. These settings also replace the current settings, so take care to confirm all phone numbers are present before confirming.
- Form Lead and Phone Lead Delivery settings must be adjusted individually, so if you wish to modify both, you will need to perform two Bulk Edits.
Bulk Edit Campaign Status
After you've selected your Campaigns to Bulk Edit, click the "Status" option in the Edit Type dropdown menu.
For each Campaign, you will see their current Statuses (Enabled, Paused) followed by the New Settings section where you can set the following:
Select Status Change
- Enable Campaigns Now – use this if you'd like to Enable Campaigns right now.
- Enable Campaigns on a Specific Date – use this if you'd like to Enable Campaigns on a future date of your choice.
- Pause Campaigns Now – use this if you'd like to Pause Campaigns right now.
- Pause Campaigns on a Specific Date – use this if you'd like to Pause Campaigns on a future date of your choice.
A Note on Pausing
- If you're Pausing Campaigns, please input your Reason in the text field.
- You will see the option to either set Campaigns to Re-Enable on a specific date in the future (recommended) or to keep the Campaigns Paused indefinitely.
Note: While Paused, all Lead generation is stopped but this can take up to several hours to take effect. If you'd prefer to reduce your Lead Volume, consider Adjusting Your Cost Per Lead or asking us to Set an Ad Schedule instead of fully Pausing all Leads.
Warning: Pausing Campaigns too frequently will have a negative impact on your overall Campaign performance and can make it more difficult for us to consistently compete for Leads for your company.