See customer information, listen to incoming calls, and view submitted Form Leads in the new Lead Manager.
The Lead Manager displays each Lead in its own row in the Lead Table. By default, only Billable Leads received in the last 90 days are displayed. You can change this by filtering and searching your Leads. To view detailed information about your Leads, click on any Lead to expand the row.
Viewing Your Leads
To see more details about each Lead, you can expand a Lead and see its Lead Details by clicking on any Lead Record. Lead Details gives you access to the entire Lead Record including the date and time the Lead was generated, known details of the contact, Lead Tags added by our Quality Assurance Team, and more. Lead Details is also where you can Manage Your Leads to gain powerful insight into your customers.
Understanding Columns in the Lead Manager
- Lead Type : This column displays an icon indicating if the Lead was a Phone or Form Lead.
- Phone Lead: A Phone Lead is a potential customer who has called the Local Tracking Number on your Campaign Microsite. In the Lead Record, you can play the entire recorded phone call (when Call Recording is enabled. See Lead Delivery Settings).
- Form Lead: A Form Lead is a potential customer who has completed a Contact Us form submission on your Campaign Microsite. Note: The quicker you get back to these Leads, the higher the likelihood it will result in a booked appointment. See Getting the Most Out of Your Leads.
- Date: The timestamp of when the Lead was generated through our advertising.
- Lead Progress: Lead Progress is used to identify a Lead’s booked appointment status. This column will only be accurate if your Leads are regularly managed. See Managing Your Leads.
- Campaign: This column displays the name of the Campaign the searcher was shown prior to getting in touch.
- Name/Caller ID: This displays the name of the contact as it appears on Caller ID. Please note, this is controlled by the telecom companies and not by Service Direct.
- Contact Details: For Phone Leads, the phone number that made the call to your Tracking Number. For Form Leads, the email and/or phone number supplied by the customer when filling out the form on your Campaign Microsite.
- Duration: Applies to Phone Leads only. Displays the length of the phone call.
- Cost: Displays the Cost Per Lead associated with the Campaign. This is the amount you pay Service Direct for each Billable Lead.
- Revenue: This column displays the revenue you’ve entered for any Booked Appointments.
Note: If you are logging in with a Manager Account, you will see an additional column for Company Name to help you identify which of your Clients owns the Campaign.
Using the Lead Detail View
To see more details about each Lead, you can use expand a Lead and see its Detail View by clicking on any Lead row. The Detail View gives you access to the entire Lead Record including the date and time the Lead was generated, known details of the contact, Lead Tags added by our Quality Assurance Team, and more. The Detail View is also where you can Manage Your Leads to gain powerful insight into your customers.
Learn how to Manage Your Leads.
With our program, you only pay for Leads from potential new customers who are seeking a service you offer. If you believe you received a Lead that should be marked Non-billable, you may begin the Lead Review process by clicking "Submit for Review." Leads are eligible for review if you have enabled Call Recording and the Lead was received less than 30 days ago.
In the pop-up form, please choose a reason you believe this Lead should not be billed and leave a detailed explanation for us to review. We will follow up with any additional questions via email.
For more detailed information on our Lead Review Policy, see Understanding Billable and Non-Billable Leads.