Learn about what makes a Lead Billable or Non-Billable and how to Submit a Lead for Review.
- Billable Lead: Any Lead that occurs when a New Potential Customer is seeking a service you offer.
- Non-Billable Lead: Answered Phone Call Leads that had no service need from your company or Form Leads with non-working customer contact information.
Examples of Non-Billable Leads:
- The caller has the wrong number.
- The caller is seeking employment.
- The caller is soliciting.
- The caller is seeking a service you cannot provide (e.g. You are a plumber, but this caller requires an electrician).
- The caller is a previous customer.
- The caller is located outside of your Service Area.
- The caller was referred to you directly from another person.
- The call came while your Campaign is Paused.
Examples of Billable Leads with No Booked Appointment
Our service is designed to put you in front of real, New Potential Customers seeking your services. Although many Billable Leads will result in Booked Appointments, this does not mean every Lead opportunity we send your way can be closed. The following are examples of when Leads are still Billable despite not turning into a Booked Appointment:
- Missed Calls
- All Missed Calls are considered Billable since we cannot investigate them due to the fact that there's no Call Recording to listen to.
- Price Shoppers
- Read more about How to Turn Price Shoppers into Valuable Customers
- Call Drops / Hangups
- Caller Books Service with a Competitor After Reaching You
- Cannot Agree on Pricing
- Caller Cancels their Appointment
Submit a Lead for Review
We never want to charge you for a Lead that does not have the potential to turn into new business for you. Our generous Lead Review process ensures that you have the ability to dispute Leads you believe should be Non-Billable.
A Lead is Eligible for Review if...
- The Call is Answered.
- The Lead was received less than 7 days ago.
- Call Recording was enabled at the time the Phone Call Lead was received.
Once submitted, our Quality Assurance Team will get back to you typically within 2-3 business days with a decision or to request more information.
While in your Lead Manager, you can click any Lead row to expand it to a detailed view. In addition to seeing valuable information specific to that Lead, here you will also find the option to Submit for Review.
In the popup, please choose a reason you believe this Lead should not be billed. Note any follow-up attempts, previous calls received by the same customer, or solicitors in the Explanation box. The more details you leave, the more informed we can be when making a Lead Review decision.
Call Insights Service
Our Call Insights Service is designed to help you increase the profitability of your Campaigns while also saving you valuable time and money.
Our team will proactively review your Leads to ensure you only pay for Leads from new potential customers and capture critical data points to help you understand key Performance Metrics and make smarter decisions.
Learn More about the Call Insights Service