Adjust the status of your Campaigns individually or in bulk.
Each Campaign has an associated Campaign Status: Enabled, Paused, Paused - Billing, or Canceled. You can use the Campaigns Manager to adjust the status of a Campaign, or adjust multiple Campaigns at once using Bulk Edit.
|Enabled||This Campaign is currently advertised on Ad Networks to generate Leads.|
|Paused||This Campaign has all advertising temporarily paused in order to stop generating Leads. This Campaign's associated Ads and Local Tracking number are hidden from new potential customers. Leads received while a Campaign is Paused are automatically marked as Non-billable and you won't be charged.|
|Paused - Billing||This Campaign has been paused by Service Direct due to an Unpaid Balance. Once this balance is paid, your Campaign will be Enabled automatically.|
|Canceled||This Campaign was once generating Leads but has been removed from your mySD Account. This typically occurs due to a change in Service Area or Service Category.|
Pause a Single Campaign
Warning: Frequently pausing your Campaigns will negatively affect Lead Volume and interrupt automated Campaign improvements. For best results, we recommend adjusting your Cost Per Lead to control your Lead Volume or enabling an Ad Schedule to control the times your Campaigns are actively advertised. Learn more about Controlling Your Lead Volume.
- Locate the Campaign you wish to pause and click “Update Status."
You first choose to either:
- Pause your Campaign now
- Pause your Campaign on a future date
You must enter a Reason for Pausing.
You then must select either:
- Re-Enable my Campaign on a future date
- Leave my Campaign Paused (you can manually Enable at any time, see below)
These features enable you to set in advance the dates you'd like your Campaigns Paused.
Note: Though all active advertising is stopped during a pause, you may still receive Leads in the event a customer wrote down your phone number to contact you at a later date.
Enable a Single Campaign
- Locate the Campaign you wish to Enable and click “Enable Campaign.”
- You have the flexibility to Enable your Campaigns immediately or schedule your Campaigns to be Enabled automatically at a later date.
- You can update an existing scheduled Enable Date by saving a new date value.
- You also can select Leave My Campaign Paused to clear a scheduled Enable Date.
Use Bulk Edit to Adjust the Campaign Status on Multiple Campaigns
If you would like to Pause or Enable multiple Campaigns at once, you can use the Bulk Edit feature to update Campaign Status. Select specific Campaigns or Select All Campaigns, click "Bulk Edit Selected Campaigns" and choose “Status” from the drop-down menu.
You will see a summary that displays the current status of the selected campaign(s) followed by options to update status. You can perform the following Update Status operations:
- Enable Campaigns Now
- Enable Campaigns on a future date
- Pause Campaigns Now
- Pause Campaigns on a future date
If you are Pausing your Campaigns, you will then be prompted to enter a reason for the pause and given an option to set a date to Re-Enable your campaigns again.
Warning: Frequently Pausing your Campaigns will have a negative impact on performance.