Learn how to add or remove credit cards and set your primary payment method.
If you add multiple credit cards to your mySD Account, you must designate one of them as your Primary Payment Method. Charges for all Service Direct Campaigns and Leads on your Account will be made to your Primary Payment Method, which you can adjust at any time in your mySD Billing Center. At this time, we are unable to split payments across multiple cards under a single Account.
Accepted Payment Methods
At this time, we are unable to accept the following payment methods:
- Prepaid Cards
- Direct Deposit
- PayPal (or any other digital payment service)
Add or Remove Credit Cards
The Billing Center makes adding and removing credit cards simple. The Credit Cards section appears first, giving you easy access to make adjustments.
Set a Credit Card as Primary
- "Primary" to the right of Expiration indicates which card is your Primary Payment Method
- The "Set as Primary Payment Method" link allows you to set a different card as the Primary.
Delete a Credit Card
- To remove a credit card, simply click “Delete” from the list of cards.
Note: You may not delete your Primary Payment Method until you have added another credit card. If the card you are trying to delete is currently set as your Primary method, the delete link will be greyed out. To delete the card, simply click “Set as Primary Payment Method” next to another card and try again.
Add a Credit Card
- To add a credit card, click “Add Another Card” and enter the information in the popup. You may also select to make this new card your Primary Payment Method or not.